Heating cable and aluminum foil: a perfect combination
The flexible heating cable on Alper adhesive aluminum foil combines the great versatility of this technology with simplicity of application thanks to the adhesive aluminum foil. The use of the continuously extruded cable allows the application of the product in environments where a high IP degree is required. At the same time, the heating cable offers excellent reliability, great mechanical strength and electrical safety, both at high and low temperatures.
The use of adhesive aluminum, in addition to allowing rapid application, provides the heater with excellent heat exchange even on curved or uneven surfaces. In addition, Alper allows to have, within the same cable, hot and cold parts identified by means of a visual reference.
The flexible cable resistance on aluminum foil finds countless applications in industrial refrigeration, in the reptile and aquarium heating sector, in pastry machines, in gardening, in the medical sector, in catering, in telecommunication antennas, in small and large household appliances and in the industry sector in general.
The heater can be supplied with protection thermostats and thermal fuses. In addition, metal terminals, EU plugs or other connections can be provided on customer request.
- Diametro std cavo: ø 2.8mm ø 5.3mm.
- Potenze: da 5 a 100 Watt/Mt.
- Temperatura: da -30°C a 150°C.
- Materiali: PVC / silicone / Fibra Vetro
- Grado IP: 68.
- Connessioni: Terminali a puntale, faston di vario genere, spina EU, altre a richiesta.
- Colori standard: Bianco, Grigio.
- Colori speciali: su richiesta per q.tà.
- Calza metallica in rame stagnato, opzionale come protezione meccanica e di messa a terra.
- Tensioni di alimentazione da 1 a 400Volt.
- Costruzione in classe I o II.
- Collaudi secondo EN 60335-1 e EN 50106
- Costruzione secondo la direttiva 2006/95/CE