Heating cable and aluminum foil: a perfect combination
The flexible heating cable on Alper adhesive aluminum foil combines the great versatility of this technology with simplicity of application thanks to the adhesive aluminum foil. The use of the continuously extruded cable allows the application of the product in environments where a high IP degree is required. At the same time, the heating cable offers excellent reliability, great mechanical strength and electrical safety, both at high and low temperatures.
The use of adhesive aluminum, in addition to allowing rapid application, provides the heater with excellent heat exchange even on curved or uneven surfaces. In addition, Alper allows to have, within the same cable, hot and cold parts identified by means of a visual reference.
The flexible cable resistance on aluminum foil finds countless applications in industrial refrigeration, in the reptile and aquarium heating sector, in pastry machines, in gardening, in the medical sector, in catering, in telecommunication antennas, in small and large household appliances and in the industry sector in general.
The heater can be supplied with protection thermostats and thermal fuses. In addition, metal terminals, EU plugs or other connections can be provided on customer request.
- Standard cable diameter: ø 2.8mm ø 4mm
- Powers: from 5 to 100 Watt / Mt.
- Temperature: from -30°C to 150°C.
- Cable`s insulation: PVC / silicone / fiberglass
- IP: 68
- Connections: Point Terminals, fastons of various kinds, EU plugs, others on request
- Standard colors: White, Gray
- Special colors: on request for quantity
- Non-Adhesive or Self-adhesive (paper liner, plastic liner (easy release))
- Thin plated copper braid, optional as mechanical and grounding protection
- Supply voltages from 1 to 400Volt
- Class I or II construction
- Test according to EN 60335-1 and EN 50106
- Construction according to directive 2014/35/UE