ULTRA-FLAT HEATING ELEMENT - SILICONE HEATERS - UL FILE E466385
ULTRA-FLAT HEATING ELEMENT - SILICONE HEATERS - UL FILE E466385 - Categ: SILICON FLEXIBLE HEATERS ETCHED FOIL UL FILE E466385
Alper ultra-flat silicon heaters are produced by chemical etching and allow to reduce very much the thickness of the heating element down to min. 0.8mm.
They are used in various application fields such as the aerospace, vessels, household appliances, dishwashers, cooking plans, kettles, heating bands for drums and many others.
The technology, unique in its kind, consents to minimize the thickness of the heating element while allowing a very intense heating production with temperatures up to 200°C continuously and up to 230°C for peaks.
The reliability over time under extreme conditions of silicone rubber makes this product the best choice in industry and medicine.
The silicone heating elements can be supplied with slots,holes, hooks and straps as well as Velcro and eventual customizations on request.
Upon request also a wide range of accessories such as fixed and adjustable thermostats, sensors, Pt100 and pockets for housing probes are available.
Alper flexible silicone heaters are UL approved ( file E466385 ) Usa and Canada
- HEATER FOR TELECOMMUNICATION ANTENNAS
- HEATER FOR AIR CONDITIONAR
- HEATER FOR CARS
- HEATER FOR BAIN MARIE
- HEATER FOR COFFEE MAKER
- HEATER FOR RADIANT PANEL
- HEATER FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION
- HEATER FOR BOTTLE
- HEATER FOR HEATING PAD
- HEATER FOR HEATING PANEL
- HEATER FOR ELECTRICAL PANEL
- HEATERS FOR CATTERING
- HEATER FOR LIQUID
- HEATER FOR WAX HEATER
- HEATER FOR 3D PRINTER
- HEATER FOR CHOCOLATE
- FLEXIBLE CIRCUIT
- HEATER FOR WATERBED
- HEATER FOR HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE
- HEATER FOR BATTERY
- HEATER FOR INFRARED TARGET
- HEATER FOR MEDICAL APPLIANCE
- HEATER FOR CAMERA
- Maximum size standard: 940x3000mm (Other sizes available on request).
- Powers and voltages on request.
- Excellent homogeneous distribution of temperature.
- Availability of various thermal protections,such as fuses, thermostats, probes and sensors.
- Application of adhesive layers using a wide range of adhesive components dedicated to many different uses.
- Wiring upon customer request.
- Construction in class I / II /III.
- Design of shapes and powers upon customer requests.
- Temperature range:
- Min: -60°C
- Max: 200°C (continuous)
- Max: 230°C (for short periods)
- Tests according to EN 60335-1 and EN 50106
- UL file E466385