HEATING PAD - Categ: ULTRAFLAT PVC HEATING MAT
Alper PVC heating mats are made by means of the Thick-film technology enveloped into two foils of PVC welded together by a high frequency process.
The total thickness of the PVC mat is about 2mm and gives to the product very good characteristics of mechanical resistance and durability.
Natural Warms are used in many applications such as propagation of seeds, warming of soil for gardening, warming of little animals and some industrial applications.
The use of Natural Warms can be completed with regulation thermostat, fuses, temperature limiters,…
The continuous improvement of Alper manufacturing processes grants the possibility to offer a really flexible production in terms of quantities, sizes,powers, electrical supplies.
- DEICING HEATER FOR DRIP TRAYS
- HEATERS FOR AUTOMOTIVE
- HEATERS FOR INCUBATORS
- HEATERS FOR GREENHOUSES
- HEATERS FOR TERRARIUMS
- HEATERS FOR AQUARIUM
- HEATERS FOR PETS
- HEATERS FOR WATERBED
- HEATERS FOR BATTERY
- HEATERS FOR INFRARED TARGET
- HEATING MAT
- Maximum dimensions: 1000mm x 600mm (other sizes available upon request).
- Voltage supplies and powers upon request.
- Very homogeneous heat distribution.
- Availability of many types of thermal protections like thermal fuses, limiters, probes and sensors.
- Standard PVC black or green, other colours available upon request.
- Suitable for use in humid environments and resistant to temporary immersions in water,IP67.
- Cabling upon clients needs.
- Construction in class I, II and III.
- Voltage supply 110/230/240V and low safety voltage 12/24/48V.
- Design upon client specification.
- IP grade 67
- Min: -10°C
- Max: +60°C (for short periods)
- Very good resistance against sun rays (Cat. 5) resistance to UV rays.
- Possibility of application of logos and texts on the surface.
- Tests in accordance to EN 60335-1 and EN50106